Premium Mulberry Silk Ajrakh Saree hand block printed with Organic Dye. (Copy)
Available on backorder
Available on backorderAdd to CompareAdd to Wishlist
Delve into the exotic beauty and confluence of today and tomorrow in this beautiful Premium Mulberry Silk Ajrakh Saree crafted by State Award Winning Artisan from Gujarat.It has got floral and Geometric Pattern Ajrakh printed detailed Aanchal and intricate design printed self-color border.
The saree is hand Crafted by the Traditional Ajrakh Artisan of Gujarat.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: India.[ Bengal & Gujarat ].
- Artwork: Hand Block Printing [ #Ajrakh ]
- Material: 100% Handwoven Mulberry Silk
- Color: Chrome Chocolate Brown.
- Look : Classy Traditional & Tassels N Free Flow.
- Fabri Care: Dry clean Mandatory.
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe.
- This product is hand Crafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These add to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
Ajrakh Block prints :
Ajrakh print is one of the oldest known technique of hand block printing. Its history traces back to 2500 B.C. at the time of Harappa and Mohen Jo Daro.
Block printing is done on fabrics by hand using wooden blocks with handles or grips. The blocks are specially designed to bring out miniature prints on fabric in sharp detail.
There are interesting versions of Ajrakh print story told by craftsmen of Gujarat one which state that 2000 years ago basically four natural colors used in Ajrakh print were red, black, yellow and Indigo. Primarily Geometrical designs including Stars and the Sun inspired by Nature and the Persian Architecture and domination of indigo blue color (Also a color of sky) in the process looks like universe has created on the fabric
|Dimensions||16 × 13 cm|
Ajrakh Hand Block Printing
Indigo Blue & Varied
Saree : Length – 5.6mtr, Width – 44inches.
Self color Block Printed Cotton Fabric Included.
Dry Clean recommended for this product. Iron on reverse. Do not bleach and expose this product to excessive heat and sunlight for long.
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
There are no inquiries yet.