rangamaati handicrafts Pvt. Ltd. is formed primarily formed with objective to conserve and preserve our rich socio-cultural heritage by promoting a large domain of rural handicrafts and artisans through e-commerce. At the same time the conservation,promotion and preservation continues through eco tourism and photography.
“frames i” is the photographic division of rangamaati where we conduct Conservation Photography Expeditions ,Street Photography & People PhotoGraphy WorkShops with young talented as well as skilled photographers who are guided by our mentors to wild as well as scnenic locales. In these photographic tours you can discover the unexplored aspects of a place that will add value to its culture and heritage. We are here to offer you a combination of photography training and a chance to take better photographs while guiding you through various places.
Our photo expeditions are unlike any tour or workshop in the world. Unlike photographic tours and workshops where the images go solely to photographers’ private collections for private and commercial use, our participants’ works are used in science and art. You can polish your photographic skills and contribute to a greater goal. Participants will visit breathtaking places, stay in comfort, and receive on-the-ground training to apply photography towards conservation.
Here’s what makes us different: Once we finish the expedition, we are not done. Each participant will provide some of their best shots towards conservation projects, which may include:
1) a photographic record of the biodiversity of the area,
2) an online exposé featuring your most beautiful images,
3) a photo book featuring your images, and
4) a short-feature documentary on our study area and its inhabitants. You will be credited to each endeavor–it’s not only a great way to give something back, but it’s a great way to get your name out there as a professional.
And here’s how it works. At the end of the expedition, all you have to do is provide us with 10 of your favorite photos that you might like to see displayed on screen or in print. That’s it, you have done your part, and the rest is left to us.
- Level of Photography Experience: Intermediate to Professional
- Level of Physical Difficulty: Mild to Difficult, depending on expedition and specific activities chosen
- Level of Comfort in Accommodations: Moderate to High
- Quality of Food: As recommended Best during Expedition & WorkShops.
- Transportation: Chartered vans, Jeep,Trains,Boats.
Stay Creative with our UPCOMING EVENTS Photography WorkShops:
- Culture Rediscovered: Photography Workshop on Kolkata
Sunday 14th JUNE 2015 at 6:00AM
- Lanes & ByLanes along with RIVERLINE :Photography Workshop on Kolkata
Sunday 28th JUNE 2015 at 6:00AM . Mentor-Sandipan Mukherjee
- Among The Unexplored Mangroves: Photography Workshop On Sustainability
- Friday, June 19, 2015 at 6:00AM.
- Meet The Artisans; Know Their Art: An Introspective Photographic Journey
Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 6:00AM.
- Biodiversity Of The Western Ghats:A Photography Workshop. Oct 25 at 9:00am to Oct 27 at 12:00PM