Natural Woven Linen Saree with Blouse Piece
1 in stock
1 in stockAdd to CompareAdd to Wishlist
Since the pure linen sarees are a blend of crisp and textured linen, they have a fantastic fall and are known to accentuate a woman’s curves as they snug to the body. Best suited for formal occasions as much as for casual parties, Indian linen silk sarees are most preferred during summers due to their aesthetic appeal and comfort factor.
The Linen Sarees is skillfully hand woven by the Traditional Weavers of Bengal..
- Country/Region of Manufacture: India.
- Material: 100% Handwoven Linen
- Color : Ivory White
- Look : Tassels N Free Flow.
- Blouse Piece: Included.
- Wash should preferably be dry clean. Dry: Dry in Cool Shade
- This product is hand Crafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These add to the unique charm of this exquisite piece..
Linen Making :
Made from the natural fiber, from the stalk of a flax plant. while production of linen is very laborious, it’s worth the effort as this fiber is very absorbent and hand-woven linen sarees made out of them are exceptionally cool and soft. Made from the oldest known textile in the world, linen sarees are a symbol of light, purity and wealth.
Benefits of linen
Linen is a very durable fiber and has many benefits over cotton.
– Linen is 30% stronger than cotton
– Has a high moisture absorbency
– Highly breathable
– Structurally sound fiber so products keep their shape
– Environmentally friendly – less water and chemicals to cultivate
|Dimensions||15 × 10 cm|
Saree : Length – 5.5mtr, Width – 45inches.
Dry Clean recommended for this product. Iron on reverse. Do not bleach and expose this product to excessive heat and sunlight for long.
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.